Empire718

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Empire718

Where ordinary players fight for survival to become legends.

Remember to invite people everyday so that we can grow even more! ! !
Vote so that we can attract more players!
Donating will help the server and keep it online 24/7!
Every 100 votes we get, we will have an EVENT! Hide&Seek, Goodiebag, Drop party, Pk Tournament and more!

2 posters

Economy Reseted

Poll

Has Apollo made the right decision to do the economy reset?

[ 3 ]
    Economy Reseted I_vote_lcap60%Economy Reseted I_vote_rcap [60%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Economy Reseted I_vote_lcap0%Economy Reseted I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Economy Reseted I_vote_lcap40%Economy Reseted I_vote_rcap [40%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Poll closed
    One
    One
    Forum Designer
    Forum Designer

Awesomeness : 74

Economy Reseted Empty Economy Reseted

Post by One Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:11 pm

The economy reset that was promised by Apollo was done today. Drop rates have been changed and new shops will be added like the Prestige Shop. I hope that everyone enjoys the new beginnings of the server and may we grow even more! *I'm looking at you, White Girl and Mod Royce*… Just kidding lol. Now, I want to do a poll whether you guys think Apollo made the right decision about the Economy Reset or not. Please Vote YES if you do and state why you think so, and vote NO if you do not think he didn't made the right choice, also stating why. If you don't really care or don't mind at all. You don't have to vote or just vote 'I don't mind' and you don't have to put your reason if you don't want too.

I have voted YES of course because we needed it badly and because we needed the drops lowered as well.
    kaymahn1
    kaymahn1
    Support Team
    Support Team

Awesomeness : 74

Economy Reseted Empty Re: Economy Reseted

Post by kaymahn1 Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:19 pm

I voted YES obviously due to the high drop rates meaning many players had so many of each item in-game. Hopefully these changes can have a positive impact on our economy once it stabilises slightly in a few weeks time.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:51 am