Empire718

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Empire718

Where ordinary players fight for survival to become legends.

Remember to invite people everyday so that we can grow even more! ! !
Vote so that we can attract more players!
Donating will help the server and keep it online 24/7!
Every 100 votes we get, we will have an EVENT! Hide&Seek, Goodiebag, Drop party, Pk Tournament and more!

2 posters

Some days of Inactivity.

One
    One
    Forum Designer
    Forum Designer

Awesomeness : 74

Some days of Inactivity. Empty Some days of Inactivity.

Post by One Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:15 pm

Hello guys One here,

It's sad to announce i will be inactive in some days from now on because of School, Martial arts, and Guitar as well as looking for a new job. I will still be on but it won't be the same 8-12 hours a day and plus i have a tournament coming up in a couple of months for Martial Arts and i know i gotta train harder to get gold medal again. I will always be on forums to see whatsup though and be online as much as possible, I will be online for only 4-6 hours in-game. Hopefully you guys will understand my inactivity. Keep up the good work on the server guys! Apollo start the serious coding Very Happy, Odelious start being active again >.<, fly high keep doing your awesome moderating job (y), White girl invite a lot of players <3, and for Royce i don't know where you're at but wherever you are i don't hate you bro, given you many of chances and will always will. To everyone in the staff team, do your best for the server! To every players out there, dedicate yourselves to this awesome server because it will grow, i have that feeling. By the way this is not a farewell letter lmao its just my inactivity. Smile

Thank you, One
    kaymahn1
    kaymahn1
    Support Team
    Support Team

Awesomeness : 74

Some days of Inactivity. Empty Re: Some days of Inactivity.

Post by kaymahn1 Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:51 pm

Your the most active person that's on my friends list, damn i'm gunna be lonely a lot of the time Razz Good luck with school + looking for a job and enjoy your martial arts and guitar dude! Go get the gold medal! Very Happy <3

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:26 am