Empire718

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Empire718

Where ordinary players fight for survival to become legends.

Remember to invite people everyday so that we can grow even more! ! !
Vote so that we can attract more players!
Donating will help the server and keep it online 24/7!
Every 100 votes we get, we will have an EVENT! Hide&Seek, Goodiebag, Drop party, Pk Tournament and more!

5 posters

New beginnings for new players.

white girl
    white girl
    Support Team
    Support Team

Awesomeness : 42

New beginnings for new players. Empty New beginnings for new players.

Post by white girl Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:21 pm

New beginnings for new players. Starte10

So, first i'd like to welcome you, if you are reading this guide i'm guessing you're a newbie here  Razz Welcome to the empire family! My name is White Girl & i'm apart of the support team. Here we are where it all begins.. This is ;;home, you can use that command to be teleported back here at anytime.
    To the east of the home building we have our banks, to the south we have shops, and to the west we have teleports!
    I'd like to now go a little bit more in depth with teles, npcs and shops so you know what we have to offer right off the bat!

New beginnings for new players. Starte11
    To the far right, we have the prestiege master. You can prestiege five times which will reset all combat skills each time & they have to be maxed in order for you too. Next to him is the quest & minigame tele, then we have the skiller outfits (So you can change your outfit), next is the monster tele ( view complete monster guide for in depth of the monster tele), then we have the training tele, hairdresser, skilling tele, and the makeover mage!

New beginnings for new players. Starte12
    Here we have our shops! I accidentally cut out the little monkey that sells magic supplies >.< Starting at the left (his heads cut off) we have amour supplies, skillcape supplies, triva store, summoning supplies, range supplies, skilling supplies, fishing supplues, herbolore shop, pure supplies, runecrafting&contruction, and last but not least the general shop!

New beginnings for new players. Starte10
    This is the starter kit for creating a new acct, you get full iron, iron scim, rune scim, drags scim, 3m, bow and arrows, and runes. Everything you need to basically start combat skills.

To start off, my suggestion would be to head over to the yaks(lvl 22). They drop bones, which you're gonna need the protect from prayers, for any other boss while you are a low level. So equip your iron & head over the the training tele & you'll end up here. New beginnings for new players. Starte13

I train here until i get 43 prayer (to protect from melee). Took me about 40 mins to get these stats.
    New beginnings for new players. Starte11

Before heading to other monsters, you can steal rune scims from the stall located at ;;home and sell these to the general store. Easy 12m getting 99 thieving here.
    New beginnings for new players. Starte14

That is completely optional though.. Now before we head to another monster i suggest you updating your armour and buy some food/super restores.
    New beginnings for new players. Starte12

We have two options before i end the starter guide, we can head to the daggs to train some more combat and prayer (protect from melee),
    New beginnings for new players. Starte15

OORRRR, we can head over to the dung, to collect 20k guthix tokens to get some better weapons like chaotics,
    New beginnings for new players. Starte16
    New beginnings for new players. Starte13

It takes approx. an hr to get 20k guthix tokens but its totally worth it for those items in the shop. This is were i end my starter guide! I have leaded you up the point where you have the ability to kill any boss pretty much ( after training some more in dung or daggs). So here's the link to my monster guide with drop lists and pictures! https://empire718.forumotion.com/t23-complete-monster-drop-guide

Feel free to leave an suggestions, comments, or improvements i need to make down below!
    See ya in game guys
    ~White girl
    kaymahn1
    kaymahn1
    Support Team
    Support Team

Awesomeness : 74

New beginnings for new players. Empty Re: New beginnings for new players.

Post by kaymahn1 Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:37 pm

I'm a bit sleepy - But yeah it looks okay :DGood work white girl!Oooooo, I've turned into an ace member - This forum knows me too well Very Happy
    godsfighter
    Extreme Donator
    Extreme Donator

Awesomeness : 24

Post by godsfighter Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:27 am

Love it white add smith to it?
    One
    One
    Forum Designer
    Forum Designer

Awesomeness : 74

Post by One Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:09 am

Nice guide, keep it up white girl! More guides to help the new players Very Happy
    bart.
    bart.

Awesomeness : 6

Post by bart. Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:52 am

Nice guide!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:19 am