Empire718

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Empire718

Where ordinary players fight for survival to become legends.

Remember to invite people everyday so that we can grow even more! ! !
Vote so that we can attract more players!
Donating will help the server and keep it online 24/7!
Every 100 votes we get, we will have an EVENT! Hide&Seek, Goodiebag, Drop party, Pk Tournament and more!

2 posters

My way to get all stats 99

godsfighter
    Extreme Donator
    Extreme Donator

Awesomeness : 24

My way to get all stats 99 Empty My way to get all stats 99

Post by godsfighter Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:39 am

Hey people

This is how I think is the best way to get all stats and cb stats 99
    If u found A way how to do it faster reply on it plz Smile.
    recommended is the command ::bank.

1.the cb skills

The things I recommend to use with attack
    lvl 1. iron scimitar also dominion and korasi are wearable on this lvl but expensive
    lvl 40. rune scimitar
    lvl 60. dragon scimitar
    lvl 70. abbysal whip
    lvl 80. chaotic of u choise I think rapier is a good one and the longsword
    lvl 99. u can wear primal weapons (onley for donators)

defence things to wear.

lvl 1. iron armour use amulet of strength or amulet of fury or amulet of fury (or)
    lvl 40. rune armor with rune defender and fury if u can affort it. culinaromancer gloves 10
    lvl 55. helm of neitiznot
    lvl 60. dragon boots and dragon chain body and dragon plate legs and dragon defender. if u cant afford an fury use amulet of strength.
    lvl 80. torva armour its highly recommended but hard as hell to get and very expensive. also I recommend an chaotic kiteshield.
    lvl 99. primal boots primal gloves. primal legs primal body.

okey first of all at ::home u can find all shops
    the begin armor things to buy: img(100px,100px)]https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/71/85/19/begin_13.png[/img]
    after u have all that stuff u type ::train.
    click on rock crabs or press 1.
    u get 165 xp each hit when u have hits x10 for strength so u need 78788 hits to get 99 str and the same for def and att.
    so after u trained 60 strength u train 40 attack and 40 defence equip: rune defender rune legs rune body  and the gloves and the rune scimitar. now go to the jaks. pick up 10 bones or more.
    than u train 80 strength and 60 attack and 60 defence. Another option is 70 strength
    60 attack and 60 defence your choise.

Than U forget the cb skills and u are going to make crafting 99 and smithing 99 and thieving 99 why these 3? well these 3 are the money makers and u need 70m to get an altar to put u bones on to get 99 prayer.

2. crafting
    lvl 1 cut opal
    lvl 13 cut jade
    lvl 20 cut saphire
    lvl 27 cut emerald
    lvl 34 cut ruby
    lvl 43 cut diamond
    lvl 55 cut dragon stone

put all u items on bank and put u money in u pouch and trade the skilling My way to get all stats 99 Skill11
    now u buy an chisel and 5 opals cut them and than buy 5 saphires if u cut them u crafting is 35 after that u start with ruby till 55 than u cut dragonstone and sell them to the general store till 99 crafting that is a way to earn money. If u dont need money u just do rubys because they give 26k xp and dragon stone 18,6k
    if u use dragon stone u will need to cut 685 stones +- if u cut ruby's u need to cut 484 stones u can sell ruby's 500gpea and dragon stones 20kea so I would say cut dragonstone

after u have crafting 99 u go to the thieving stall: My way to get all stats 99 Thievi11
    when u click on the stall u will get rune scimitars wich will sell for 12800.

added some small things

Last edited by godsfighter on Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:37 am; edited 2 times in total
    One
    One
    Forum Designer
    Forum Designer

Awesomeness : 74

My way to get all stats 99 Empty Re: My way to get all stats 99

Post by One Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:34 am

Cool guide, needs some pictures of the items you are talking about but overall its not bad Smile

Although, I think new players would want a guide for other skills instead of combat skills because combat skills are the basic of the basics XD

Make your guide colourful next time! It will attract more views/readers! Smile

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:09 am