Empire718

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Empire718

Where ordinary players fight for survival to become legends.

Remember to invite people everyday so that we can grow even more! ! !
Vote so that we can attract more players!
Donating will help the server and keep it online 24/7!
Every 100 votes we get, we will have an EVENT! Hide&Seek, Goodiebag, Drop party, Pk Tournament and more!

2 posters

Kaymahn1 introduction

kaymahn1
    kaymahn1
    Support Team
    Support Team

Awesomeness : 74

Kaymahn1 introduction Empty Kaymahn1 introduction

Post by kaymahn1 Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:31 am

Hey guys, My real name is Ryan, i'm 18 years old and I live in England, UK Smile I am an outgoing person, who loves sport and hanging around with friends and family. I'm currently at college studying A-level Mathematics, Business and IT. I also have a great interest in meteorology and climatology.

I have played very little Runescape in the past as I quickly became more satisfied in RSPS's. I have played 3 RSPS's for long periods of time, becoming moderator in my first and also helping a friend to start his own server which unfortunately didn't get going. I played PkHonor for 3 years or so and continue to do so occasionally (where I have over 1300 hours played), although I now spend 90% of my time playing this server Smile

In the future I hope to become part of Empire's Support team and perhaps being promoted to a moderator in the longer period.

If anyone ever needs any help in-game and I am online, I will always be there to help you if I can! Smile

One
    One
    Forum Designer
    Forum Designer

Kaymahn1 introduction Empty Re: Kaymahn1 introduction

Post by One Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:27 am

Great intro kay, definitely have the potential to become a great staff member in the future Wink
    And sounds like you are a very smart man lol damn I'm jealous XD
    kaymahn1
    kaymahn1
    Support Team
    Support Team

Post by kaymahn1 Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:57 pm

Lol thanks One. I just want to help this server reach its full potential Smile

And I think I could be much smarter than what I am if I hadn't messed around so much at school in other years :\

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:41 am