Empire718

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Empire718

Where ordinary players fight for survival to become legends.

Remember to invite people everyday so that we can grow even more! ! !
Vote so that we can attract more players!
Donating will help the server and keep it online 24/7!
Every 100 votes we get, we will have an EVENT! Hide&Seek, Goodiebag, Drop party, Pk Tournament and more!

3 posters

List of Suggestions by a bunch of players!

One
    One
    Forum Designer
    Forum Designer

Awesomeness : 74

List of Suggestions by a bunch of players! Empty List of Suggestions by a bunch of players!

Post by One Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:17 pm

These are ALL suggestions people have been telling me to make the server even better.

List of suggestions:

- Add Drygore Equipment/Weapons to the game (dropped by a boss or monster with rarity rate)
    - Add Prestige Shop with fair rewards for prestiging
    - Add more stuff/things to both Donator Zone and Extreme Zone
    - Add Master wand, Infinity Set, Regular Mage's book, and God Staves in Mage armour supplies shop
    - Add Ranger boots, Robin hood hat, Crystal bow, and Dark bow to Range Shop
    - Make Extreme potions in Herb Store noted like noted extreme atk,str, def
    - Add Archer helm and all the rings: Berserker, Archer, Seers, and Warrior ring to Armour supplies shop
    - Add Obby maul to pure shop
    - Add Fighter Torso to armour supplies shop or make it a reward of a mini-game
    - Remove 'Runecrafting & Construction shop' as because the only thing you should buy there is Rune/Pure essence and that should be moved to skilling shop
    - Make a better starter kit (10-15m coins, rune armour, dragon scimitar…  etc.)
    - Nerf Rune 2h's to 20-30k each when you sell to General store
    - Remove the random summoning shop from the 'Skiller outfit' store when you right click 'trade' her
    - Remove Undead Nightmare mini-game as because it has no rewards or make it more difficult and add rewards
    - Nerf Nex so that it can be teamed by 2-4 people instead of 10 people
    - Remove the 120 dungeoneering glitch from Lost City quest
    - Add more familiars to 'Summoning Supplies' shop
    - Lower down Agile top and legs to a reasonable points in Trivia Shop (It's at 5k for each)
    - Increase Construction Exp because it is very low as it is now
    - Make Administrators not able to trade to players
    - Make Korasi dropped by a monster or boss with an extremely rare drop rate
    - Make all the (i) rings (Berserker, Archer, Seers) a reward to a mini-game or dropped by a boss/monster with rare drop rate
    - Add a Pk-Store Shop with Pk points system including the kills in both PvP Dangerous pking (revenants, easts,wests, or red portal free for all) and Safe pking (White Portal free for all) but less points… Dangerous could be 2-4 points per kill and safe pking 1 point
    - Fix the ;;commands system because a lot of commands there don't work
    - Fix the ;;vote when you're done voting you should do a command like ;;claim or ;;reward to receive a mystery box or squeal of fortune spin ticket
    - Fix the Dungeoneering shop when you can't buy stuff glitch and when you take out money from your money pouch THEN it lets you buy stuff

Post/Reply under what i've missed, Apollo has a lot to do and we can only encourage him by keep bugging him about the stuff he still needs to do and to start the serious coding! <3

Thanks, One

Last edited by One on Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
    kaymahn1
    kaymahn1
    Support Team
    Support Team

List of Suggestions by a bunch of players! Empty Re: List of Suggestions by a bunch of players!

Post by kaymahn1 Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:23 pm

A quick suggestion for the master wand, inf set, mages book suggestion - Perhaps instead of adding it to a shop, make battle mages drop these items? Gives us pvmers more monsters to kill for some cool items Smile
    One
    One
    Forum Designer
    Forum Designer

List of Suggestions by a bunch of players! Empty Re: List of Suggestions by a bunch of players!

Post by One Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:25 pm

kaymahn1 wrote:A quick suggestion for the master wand, inf set, mages book suggestion - Perhaps instead of adding it to a shop, make battle mages drop these items? Gives us pvmers more monsters to kill for some cool items Smile

Yeah that would work man definitely, and pkers would especially love it lol Razz
    Fly High
    Fly High

Awesomeness : 30

Post by Fly High Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:34 pm

Strongly agree with all suggestions, Drygore weapons would be so cool  Cool 
    kaymahn1
    kaymahn1
    Support Team
    Support Team

Post by kaymahn1 Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:55 pm

Nice suggestions one Smile

-Noted extreme potions suggestion ~ maybe add these only to donator and extreme donator shops? Pointless have supers and extremes in the game otherwise?
    -I don't like the idea of combat rings added to shops as I personally find it fun going to daggs and getting them for myself Razz
    -Starter kit ~ Keep iron armour for starters as they need an armour to start training, they can buy their preferred armour after this with the starting cash
    -I'm perfectly happy with 5000 trivia points for agile?! Not to high for me ;)or is it.... yes lower it please Very Happy
    -Increase construction xp and make it so you can start at level 1 rather than requiring Apollo to set your cons level to 15 before you start
    All the others I agree with 100% (Especially drygore Wink )

Couple of mine:

-Take dragon platebody out of armour store so that ruined dragon armour pieces dropped by tormented demons come in as a nice drop.
    -Change the ::empty command so that the items appear on the floor. This will stop players using the command and losing a valuable item they forgot was in their inventory (like myself ~ gf chaotic longsword)
    -Change the rewards from the chest that uses a crystal key. Perhaps add costumes, trimmed armours/robes, sof ticks etc
    -Squeal of fortune ~ take away xp lamp or make them work and give a generous amount of xp (1m-5m?)
    -Not sure about this one, but increase some dungeoneering shop items
    -Lower stq drop rate even further (I have 32 zuriels pieces and 20 or so morrigans, far too common imo)
    -Crafting xp's are messed up - you get more xp from ruby than you do from dragonstones. Add Uncut onyx's into game and make them dropped by monsters. Also take fury out of shop if this is added Smile
    -The 'switch to insert' button in bank does not work (I like a semi-organised bank and its hard without it)
    -FIX LOOTSHARE <3
    -The drop log man at home should have other monsters added on separate pages

I have more but i'll post them some other time Smile
    Good luck Apollo <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:10 pm